We are a 5 person team based in Ancoats, Manchester. We are a tight group and the work environment is fun. At the same time we all work hard towards a shared vision. We pride ourselves on being innovative, as demonstrated by our business model, ShinDigger Sessions and ShinDigger LIVE. We believe ShinDigger provides a platform for ambitious and entrepreneurial people to grow as a person.
We are looking for someone to come and build our sales team. You will be supported by myself (Co-Founder), and also a junior sales team member. We are also committed to investing in point of sale materials and training. Furthermore, we have an exciting schedule of 2018 beer releases that we anticipate will be in high demand. There is a clear defined strategy to work towards and you will be working directly alongside the company founders.
- Dependent on level of experience
- Bonus structure
- Share options if performance targets hit
- Growing distribution of ShinDigger beers (both growth of existing customers and new ones)
- Focus on distributors and groups
- Host training and tasting events for our customers
- Represent ShinDigger at beer festivals
- Guidance and mentoring for junior member of sales team
- Working from home / in the field (own car preferable)
- Required - knowledge and passion for craft beer
- Sales experience in beer industry highly preferable
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please apply by sending CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org